We are currently recruiting for a Senior IT Technician and a Junior IT Project Manager. If you wish to apply for either of these roles, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
If we do not have a vacancy to suit you, but you are interested in becoming part of the Priority One success story, please email your CV and a speculative letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start date: Immediate
Location: London Bridge Head Office
Priority One has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Senior Technician to join our highly skilled team of engineers.
The successful candidate will provide a combination of telephone, remote desktop and onsite support to our expanding client base across London. Experience in solving problems of varying levels of technical complexity and a proactive approach are essential skills required to work on the Priority One Helpdesk.
For those looking for long-term career progression, you will have the opportunity to gain additional qualifications/certifications to expand your technical knowledge and development.
– Working on the Helpdesk dealing with 1st/2nd/3rd line issues
– Conducting routine maintenance tasks for existing systems
– Covering on-call support duties on rotation
– Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a commercial IT support role
– 2nd/3rd line support experience in a 50+ user environment
– Outsourced IT support experience advantageous
– Advanced Active Directory 2008
– Advanced Windows 2008
– Advanced Exchange 2007, 2010
– Advanced Windows XP, 7 and 8
– Basic VMware ESX (any version)
– Active Directory 2012
– Exchange 2013
– Apple Mac
– General firewall and router
– Minimum level of Microsoft Certified Professional
– Other industry certifications advantageous
– Able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
– Exceptional customer service and handling ability
– Organised and resourceful with excellent time management
– Strong emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail
– Pro-active self-starter and enthusiastic team player
Start date: Immediate
Location: 58 Southwark Bridge Rd, SE1 0AS
Working hours: 9am-6pm Monday-Friday
Reporting to: Client Services Director
The purpose of this role is to ensure all client and internal projects are delivered on time, to specification and on budget. Each project will be managed using PRINCE2 methodology to ensure it is delivered to the same consistently high standard. The role will also require working closely with the Operations Manager to ensure the required team resources are available and allocated for each project.
• Manage Clients projects
• Manage internal projects
• Conduct site visits to perform quality assurance
• Stay up-to-date with Industry Certifications
• Ensure client on-boarding procedures are carried out to the required standard
• Working with Procurement on logistics for each project
Manage Client Projects
Once a project has been won, you will work with the Account Manager to fully understand the specification of the project and sign off that it can be delivered within the given timescale. Once agreed, you will work with the Operations Manager to form a team for the project. You will manage the project through to completion, including having a member of the team perform a Quality Assessment to guarantee that the project has been delivered to an exceptional standard.
Project Team Management
You will manage the team running each project to ensure that they are performing the work in the most efficient way and keeping the project on schedule, and within budget. When managing the project team, it is essential that you constantly instill our Company Values in the way the team operate. This is to ensure that the highest level of professionalism and first class service is always delivered to our clients.
To ensure that our high standards are constantly being achieved, you will regularly visit sites and review all project work before it is classed as completed. In addition you will be required to perform spot checks on all client sites to make sure comms rooms and IT in general is being delivered to the required standard.
You will be required to continue your training to ensure that you are always delivering projects to the latest standards and in the most efficient ways.
• Understanding of IT specific projects, well versed in hardware and software and general IT terminology
• Experience in scheduling multiple resources
• Managing the entire project process
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong communication skills to deal with clients and suppliers daily