We are currently recruiting for a Senior IT Technician. If you wish to apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected].
If we do not have a vacancy to suit you, but you are interested in becoming part of the Priority One success story, please email your CV and a speculative letter to [email protected].
Start date: Immediate
Location: London Bridge Head Office
Priority One has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Senior Technician to join our highly skilled team of engineers.
The successful candidate will provide a combination of telephone, remote desktop and onsite support to our expanding client base across London. Experience in solving problems of varying levels of technical complexity and a proactive approach are essential skills required to work on the Priority One Helpdesk.
For those looking for long-term career progression, you will have the opportunity to gain additional qualifications/certifications to expand your technical knowledge and development.
– Working on the Helpdesk dealing with 1st/2nd/3rd line issues
– Conducting routine maintenance tasks for existing systems
– Covering on-call support duties on rotation
– Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a commercial IT support role
– 2nd/3rd line support experience in a 50+ user environment
– Outsourced IT support experience advantageous
– Advanced Active Directory 2008
– Advanced Windows 2008
– Advanced Exchange 2007, 2010
– Advanced Windows XP, 7 and 8
– Basic VMware ESX (any version)
– Active Directory 2012
– Exchange 2013
– Apple Mac
– General firewall and router
– Minimum level of Microsoft Certified Professional
– Other industry certifications advantageous
– Able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
– Exceptional customer service and handling ability
– Organised and resourceful with excellent time management
– Strong emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail
– Pro-active self-starter and enthusiastic team player